Our mission is to create and distribute children’s books that work to help children foster good self esteem, a love of reading and parental interaction of reading to and with their children.
The other parts of our mission is philanthropic works that involve setting up scholarships for Doctors, Nurses and Teachers.
We are committed to corporate sponsorships to these organizations; Living Beyond Breast Cancer; No Kid Hungry; St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and Eggleston’s Children’s Hospital.
- ML Cox Media LLC owns and created:
- The Mommy Readers Collection
- CEO and Managing Partner is Michelle Cox.
- Michelle is the Author of The Mommy Reader Collection Children’s Books
- Michelle currently works as a Technical Writer/Analyst for CompuCom System, Inc.
- She has conducted interviews for NPR as a Radio Announcer.
- She help start A&U Magazine, where she was the Director of Advertising
- Sales and conducted interviews for the first published issues.
Currently surveys have recognized, that children that have Parents, Grandparents, Care Givers and “The Village” that read to them develop a more extensive vocabulary. The Children who’s Parents and/or Care Givers that don’t read to them, have less than fifty percent of vocabulary and language development.
The study also cited that Children that are read to have a better emotional connection; and they have more success in life as they go on to graduate from both High School and College.